Celuvia Intensive Brightening Complex
Intensive Brightening Complex
Our breakthrough Brightening Complex formula combines multiple ingredients that serve to lighten skin by reducing melanin production at the cellular level in a completely unique and safe way, thus reducing dark skin spots. The Intensive Brightening Complex focuses on the problem of unwanted hyperpigmentation, which shows up as age spots, dark circles, especially under the eyes, and general skin discoloration. The powerful ingredients, such as superoxide dismutase and melatonin, work synergistically, with other antioxidants, to block melanin formation; and the ingredients are blended to enhance the overall effectiveness to reduce the appearance of unwanted hyperpigmentation. Also, the antioxidants work to reduce the MMPs and thereby reduce the daily damage incurred by the environment.
Our research team has focused on the biology of how melanocytes make melanin. By understanding the proteins and enzymes that lead to the production of melanin, we have established a formula that can reduce this process leading to a more even skin tone.
- Patient Types: Approved for all skin types and all ages
- Supplied: 1oz/30ml
- Brightens the skin and reduces unwanted hyperpigmentation and evens skin tone
- Reduces environmental damage via antioxidants
- Reduces the appearance of age spots
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkle
- Phytosphingosine (PPAR Gamma Activator- PGA): enhances lipids in keratinocytes to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, enhance skin volume and strengthen the skin barrier leading to moisture retention; demonstrates anti-inflammatory properties reducing redness of the skin; decreases melanin synthesis leading to a brighter skin; inhibits the production of MMPs reducing oxidative damage which will degrade the skin.
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD): a powerful antioxidant that decreases melanin synthesis in melanocytes and works synergistically with other ingredients to brighten the skin; protects the skin from free radical damage from environmental insults reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- Melatonin: blocks melanin synthesis in melanocytes which brightens the skin; antioxidative properties protecting against free radicals.
- Tromethamine: possess anti-inflammatory properties that calms skin redness.
- Vitamin C and Vitamin E: synergistic anti oxidants and skin brightening agents